The Elisha linen prairies apron (black)
Now: Buy one item, get the second one at 25% off.
How wonderful it is to slow down a little and enjoy creative vibes of a cosy kitchen. For these special dear moments weâve created a couple of simple, beautiful and yet functional aprons.
Made of softened high quality linen, inspired by the Little House on the Prairie, this apron is full of kindness, femininity and positive energy. Two comfortable seam pockets on sides and laces long enough to embrace the waist around to form a beautiful ribbon in front. Improvise with the chest laces to create a beautiful cross on the back, or just use it in a simple way. Never under-estimate the style this apron could bring to your daily ensemble!
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Multiple Colors Available
[section title="Care Instructions"]
- Cold machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron
- Do not dry clean
[/section] [section title="Size Guide"]
- All aprons are coming in one size. Our model is 5'6"
[section title="Shipping and Returns"]
- This item is handmade and made to order.
- You should expect delivery within 2-4 weeks.
- Returns are accepted on this product within 14 days of the delivery date. Item must be returned unused, with tags, in its original packaging, along with a completed return form.