The Adele linen dress (grayish green)
Now: Buy one item, get the second one at 30% off, sitewide.
- Fit: Design is relaxed and oversized.
- If you’d like it to be more form-fitting, go down one size from your normal size.
- Model is 180 cm / 5'9" and wearing size S.
- Questions about fit? Click here to contact us.
- Fabric: 100% linen (midweight).
- Made in Lithuania, Europe.
- Returns: We will fully refund your purchase if you're not happy with it.
- Made using sustainable fabrics, non-toxic dyes, and ethical practices.
- Cold machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron
- Do not dry clean
Our design and production process
Here’s what goes into the making of our pieces:
DESIGN. We come up with various sketches and then choose the ones that most represent us and our brand. There are a few key points used in every design to ensure that each piece is effortless, relaxed, feminine, flattering, and timeless. Then, we create a prototype that is tested on various body types to make sure that it looks the way we imagined on real women. After that, we decide on the colors for each design - this is never pre-determined but instead based on the colors suggested by each piece’s “personality”.
PRODUCTION. When everything is set, we send it to our production partner - a medium-sized factory committed to ethical employment practices.
Finally, when those items are ready, they’re shipped to our warehouse where our team lovingly wraps up each item so they can be sent to you.
Linen clothing are made from natural fibers, environmentally friendly, and are highly breathable. The fabric absorbs moisture and doesn’t cling to the skin, and that’s what makes it one of the best, most comfortable materials to wear in warm or hot weather.